Wednesday, October 6, 2010

cider...fires....and desert boots

Can you really say a whole lot of negative about fall?  Hot apple cider, bon fires, smores, loads of color.  Sure I hate the temp change but you know what that means...layers!!!  Now that summer has come and gone the polos have lost their desire for me and I'm ready to make the transition over to my long sleeves, and to officially break in my Clarks Desert boots....kindly purchased as a gift last Christmas by my mother I didn't get to give them the rightful break-in that fall can provide. 

It's also that time of year where my wife goes through her department store of clothes and switches them out....the sad truth is my department store is catching hers.  Recently I discovered my work wardrobe needed an update so I thought to my self, there's my excuse...now on to the merchandise....J.crew dress shirts, new ties, and a baracuta...

Throughout the blog you'll soon find that my personality is expressed through my clothes and my desire to find what I want but for the better deal, my wife would argue otherwise but at the end of the day she can't deny she likes what I wear. 

So kind of a random first post but looks like the blog has begun her maiden voyage...hope you enjoy.

I'll update later with my steals for fall...

1 comment:

  1. I already love your blog Dane :) And how well I relate as the wife (my husband's department store is catching up to mine if it hasn't passed it already)

    ReplyDelete