Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wardrobe revamp....

Just a couple of things I picked up since my workwear was lacking...
End-on-end point-collar regular-fit dress shirt

Point-collar regular-fit dress shirt in navy

Downtown wool tie

Cotton Irwin tartan tie

Both shirts and ties are courtesy of the Crew.

This next pickup was a nice surprise.  I had been looking for a silk knit tie for some time but wanted the 2 3/4" width, which was proving hard to find.  Then when Lands End Canvas (LEC) rolled out their fall line I was ecstatic to see that they had one.  And thanks to Alexis from J. Crew Aficionada as well as  Lands End, I had a $50 gift card burning a hole in my pocket!!!  Sooooooo of course I picked this one up.  Very satisfied with the quality except for the maybe excessive stitching down the middle of the tie from the back.  It's a bit thick compared to the rest of the tie.  Hopefully LE will make a few adjustments to that.


Black Silk Knit

No comments:

Post a Comment