Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brooks really is my brother



You can never have too much gingham, just ask Brooks...

The fit on these is impeccable, fits my shoulders and waist perfect and the collar is just the icing on the cake.  I don't understand why we don't see more of this collar from J. Crew, Gap, and especially Banana.  If you're looking for the perfect fit this extra slim fit was awesome for me.  I'm 6'0" 180.  Measurements were 16" Neck 35" Arm not a bit more and not a bit less.  I personally wash and hang dry them and then iron them.  Avoids shrinkage and the dry cleaner (yes it is a lost art) beating the crap outa them.  Got em in these colors while BB was running a 2 for 100 special otherwise $79.50 a piece.


Brooks Brothers Classic Gingham Dress Shirt.
(via howtotalktogirlsatparties)

No comments:

Post a Comment