Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Looking forward to spring....now I have reason...

With spring comes more change than any other season; change of colors, fabrics, layers, shoes, I could go on.   Just a hint at what I'm looking at for spring, nothing to fancy just simple of course.  I like the hooded henley as  a lightweight option to the hoodie circa fall.


Marled cotton hooded henley

J. Crew really shocked me with this next one though, I haven't seen them have one of these in any years past and am real stoked about getting my hands on this one.  It's their version of the button collar popover.  Doing it like RRL and GANT. I  definitely WILL be getting my hands on this.

Brushed twill popover

Gotta get at least one staple piece...
Chino suiting tie

I love the color on the rest, again really has me pumped for spring. 

Sunwashed flannel shirt in Tillary plaid

Sunwashed flannel shirt in Wainscott plaid

Sunwashed flannel shirt in Dakota plaid

Sunwashed flannel shirt in Seasport plaid

Sunwashed flannel shirt in Pacific plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment