Friday, January 28, 2011

It's about time | J. Crew Shirts

Finally J. Crew is catching up with dress shirts.  Just a couple of months ago I purchased 4 dress shirts from them and had to get a large because their Mediums run 15-15.5 neck and 33 arm length.  I, as mentioned before am a 16 35". Now I'm swimming in my dress shirts because they are way too huge in the waist.

I was ready to pass up and stick with the tried and true of Brooks, Banana, and Charles Tyrwhitt, but my faith has been restored (for now).  With their new spring rollouts looks like they finally have seen the light and now have allowed us to size up ourselves with the right shirt.  I haven't tried it out yet but looking to get my hands on one to see how it fits.  Will let you know how it goes when it rolls in.



No comments:

Post a Comment