Friday, January 21, 2011

What I Wear...





The shirt, flannel, jeans, and belt are all from J. Crew.  The shoes are a Christmas gift from last year but still holding up perfectly, Clarks desert boots in beeswax leather.  The watch is a great find, for those wanting the look of the rolex but don't want to drop the money this is perfect.  It's an Invicta Pro Diver coin edge bezel.  Under $100 bones easy.  I've had it for about 2 years and no problems, wear it just about every day, of course when I'm not wearing my J. Crew Timex. 

3 comments:

  1. Those boots look perfectly broken-in. I miss my old circa-1999 J. Crew chukkas that I just recently got rid of. The toe was borderline square and the soles weighed a TON. I need to replace them this year.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David,

    Yeah they wore in nice, the only issue I've had with these is where it bunches up on the heel, which you can kind of see in the pic. Might go a size down next time, but otherwise yeah love the "now broken in look".

    D

    ReplyDelete